Geo-blog

Friday, January 27, 2006

Modeling





So in my pursuit of becoming an indie filmmaker and wanting to incorporate cg elements/creatures into my live action films(and wanting to do all cg films as well), I've come to the realization that there's a lot i will have to learn. I've been working on that and currently i'm trying to improve on my modeling skills since it's kinda weak atm.

I've found a new modeling site, www.subdivisionmodeling.com It looks like a pretty good place to get some feedback on my modeling projects from some master modelers like Glen Southern.

I've got some models i want to do before tackling the modeling i'll be doing for my first short film, which i'll post info on soon. I'll have WIPs to show of my models on my site.

George

2 Comments:

  • Um... George... That link to SubDiv Modeling doesn't work. Claims it's a holder of some sort. Wrong URL?

    By Blogger Curtis Rhoads, at 6:20 PM  

  • The link for Glen Southern should be http://www.southerngfx.co.uk/ and not straight .com. The .com page is a parked GoDaddy URL.

    By Blogger Curtis Rhoads, at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home